Support to the PAO in Application and Coordination of Institution Building Facilities
The overall objective of this project is to support the Government of Georgia in implementation of the reform agenda in the context of EU integration.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- To strengthen the capacity of State Minister’s office of Georgia on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration for technical leadership in the identification, preparation and implementation of activities funded by external assistance.
- To support the Programme Administration Office (PAO) at the State Minister’s office of Georgia on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration as the central institution for promoting, planning and implementation of the use of EU instruments, specifically Twinning, TAIEX and SIGMA taking into consideration the results achieved by the previous EU funded projects
- To support The State Minister’s office of Georgia on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration and the PAO in promotion of other instruments of technical cooperation (like 'classical' Technical assistance, budget support, grant modalities, etc) among the potential beneficiaries
- To build capacity and assist the State Minister’s office of Georgia on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration in the preparation and overall coordination of implementation of the Comprehensive Institution Building programme (CIB).
- Among three junior long-term experts two experts will be in charge of Twinning, TAIEX and SIGMA programme implementation and one expert for overall coordination of CIB and promotion of other forms of technical cooperation.